Exceptional 2022Â HSC results have CCGS ranked at number 78 in the top 100 NSW schools.
Results at a glance
- CCGS ranked 78 out of approximately 800 schools
- Almost 10% of students achieved an ATAR of 95+
- 22% of students achieved an ATAR of 90+
- 50% of students achieved an ATAR of 80+
- 58% of all exams sat resulted in a Band 5 or 6
- 45% of CCGS students were recognised on the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Distinguished Achievers list for achieving a Band 6 in one or more of their subjects
- 15 HSC Major Work nominations
- Ninth successive year listed as a Top 100 school
We are very proud of the collective and individual achievements of our students, some of which include:
- Phoebe Britten was named Dux of the ÁñÁ«¹ÙÍø with an ATAR of 99.25.
- Phoebe Britten and Isabel Fanning were honoured by inclusion in the NESA All Rounders list for achieving Band 6 in 10 or more units of study.
- Phoebe Britten, Amber Knight and Talon Woodward were listed in the Top Achievers list achieving one of the highest places in an HSC course in the state.
- In Music Extension, Jack Li ranked equal first, receiving full marks in the course.
- In Science Extension, Nell Hudson ranked 13th in the state and equal 20th in Biology.
- In Business Studies, Amber Knight ranked third in the state.Â
- In Society and Culture, Phoebe Britten and Talon Woodward ranked equal third. Talon Woodward was alsoÂ awarded a Distinction for his Personal Interest Project.
You can view the full news release and results here.